DEKA COMMERCIAL BATTERIES
- Special computer-aided design and manufacturing means more durability for heavy-duty line-haul trucks, buses, farm tractors and off-road equipment.
- Most of our commercial batteries contain premium "deep pocket"
envelope separators, which protect the plates on all four side to dramatically reduce shorting and extend service life.
- Genuine calcium lead alloy provides longer waterless operation and extended battery life.
- Anchor-locked elements with radial grid and tight-pack commercial plates resist the damaging effects of vibration, delivering more power-per-pound than other batteries.
- Deka Commercial Batteries are available wet and many can be ordered bone-dry. Our special dry-charge process completely eliminates moisture for virtually unlimited shelf life when compared to inferior "moist-dry" types.
- Most popular sizes feature tough polypropylene cases which resist breakage and extend service life. Many are also available with handles and special terminals for easy installation.
- Deka offers the most complete line of enveloped calcium maintenance-free commercial batteries in the industry. Our line includes such hard-to-find group sizes as 3D
- More than 250 quality control checks guarantee the highest quality, and all Deka batteries are made in the U.S.A.