COMMERCIAL SERVICE CYCLING / STARTING SERIES
Commercial service places especially harsh demands on batteries. Typically, batteries are wired together in banks of two or more, and are required to start one or more diesel engines and meet extensive auxiliary power requirements. Then we expect them to withstand pounding vibration, harsh temperature extremes and corrosive saltwater environments.
Only Deka Marine Master Heavy Duty Commercial Batteries, designed specifically for this type of service, can stand up to this abuse.
The Deka Marine Master Commercial series gives you the widest selection of the highest quality batteries, with features unmatched by anyone in the industry.
- Thickest heavy-duty full frame grids and plates
- Computer controlled plate paste
- Deep pocket envelope plate separators in most popular sizes
- Special fiberglass mat plate wrap (on select types)
- Vibration resistant design
- Heavy-duty polypropylene container and cover
- Special heavy-duty internal construction
- 250 quality control checks
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Withstand the corrosive environment inside the battery - delivers longer life!
- Delivers more power per pound of battery
- Protect from internal short circuits, for longer life
- Glass fibers embed themselves into surface of plate to act as reinforcement against plate shedding for longer life
- For longest life and reliability
- Withstand pounding vibration and abuse
- Withstand the rigors of commercial service - extends life and reliability
- Assures best performance, longest life
- Assures peace of mind and warranty protection