FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Convenient Dual Terminal design allows maximum flexibility to fit hundreds of different applications
- Easy Grip Carrying Handle makes installation a snap
- Original Equipment style flush cover design is truly Maintenance Free
- High-impact cover is heat sealed to the case under extreme pressure. This helps prevent electrolyte leakage, improve reliability and reduce breakage.
- Remote Safety Vents are flame retardant. Keeps battery top dry and corrosion free. Allows remote vent tube installation if required.
- Forged terminal bushings are fused into the cover to provide maximum resistance to acid seepage and corrosion.
- Large reservoir above the plates provides ample electrolyte reserve for longer maintence free performance.
- Positive center-lug, full-frame, power path grids direct more current to the terminals to deliver maximum starting power every time. Calcium lead alloy reduces water loss and self discharge.
- Continiuos-cast, full-frame calcium alloy negative grids enhance efficiency of current flow and resist corrosion and vibration damage for trouble-free service. No sharp grid wires to cause shorts.
- Premium narrow-rib, deep-pocket envelope separators virtually eliminate shorting. Narrow ribs reduce separator "corrode thru." Deep pocket envelopes dramatically improve reliability and extend service life.
- Specially formulated electrolyte, an exclusive feature, uses demineralized water for significantly reduced water loss and gassing to increase maintenance free life.
- Snap-off height adjuster allows installation in short or tall battery applications, for increased coverage and versatility.
- Straight-through-the-partition cell connectors shorten current path while increasing starting power and delivering more power per pound.
- Thin-walled, high impact polypropylene case reduces breakage while creating more room for power producing plates and acid.
PLEASE CLICK ON ONE OF THE ICONS TO SEE MORE BATTERIES