2) Easy grip carryng handle makes installation a snap.
3) Original equipment style flush cover design is truly maintenance-free. Fits under O.E. heat shields.
4) High-impact cover is heat sealed to the case under extreme pressure. This helps prevent electrolyte leakeage, improves reliabilty and reduces breakage.
5) Remote safety vents are flame retardant. Keep battery top dry and corrosion free. Allow remote vent tube installation if required.
6) Forged terminal bushing are fused into the cover to provide maximum resistance to acid seepage, corrosion and black posts.
7) Large reservoir above the plates provides ample elctrolyte reserve for longer maintenance free performance and life.
8) Positive center-lug, full frame, power path grids direct more current to the terminals to deliver maximum starting power every time. Calcium-lead alloy reduces water loss and self-discharge.
9) Continuous-cast, full frame calcium alloy negative grids enhance efficiency of current flow and resist vibration damage for trouble-free service. No sharp grid wires to cause shorts.
10) Premium narrow-rib, deep-pocket envelope separators virtually eliminates shorting. Narrow ribs reduce separator "corrode thru." Deep-pocket envelopes dramatically improve reliability and extend service life.
11) Specially formulated electrolyte, an exclusive feature, uses demineralized water for significantly reduced water loss and gassing to increase maintenance-free life.
12) Straight-through-the-partition cell connectors shorten current path while increasing starting power and deliveringmore power-per-pound.
13) Thin-walled, high-impact polypropylene case reduces breakage while creating more room for power-producing plates and acid.
In addition, a snap-off height adjuster allows installation in short or all battery applications, for increased coverage and versatility.